Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update #4: Money

We're doing okay now -- Sara's co-workers have donated 90 days of leave -- but we might not be doing well after that, depending on whether Sara can go back to work. The doctors seem reasonably confident that she can.

The situation is only medically terrifying, not yet financially terrifying. Still, we're planning ahead. If anyone feels like chipping in for hotel costs, hospital copays, and whatever shit the insurance company will inevitably decide to pour on us, we'll be putting up a donation link

Post a Comment